This is our larger ABS 3D printer. You can print about a 10x8x8 inch product on it. The printer is for education and prototyping purposes and can be used to make tools, repair parts, toys etc.
1. Please watch the videos below. These videos will get you acquainted with the machine.
2. Take the short quiz. Feel free to take it until you get 100%.
3. Sign up for a practice session. We will show you how to use our machine step by step, and let you practice printing. Find something small to practice with on thingiverse.com.
4. Once you feel confident on using the printer, we will "certify" you. You will need to prove you can safely and independently follow a checklist to print something from start to finish
5. You can now use the printer independently any time the library is open and the printer isn't being used. You must still schedule in advance, and children under 16 must still have a parent with them. Happy printing!
208-267-3750 PO Box Y 6370 Kootenai Street Bonners Ferry, ID 83805