"Amy's Wild Life"
- Little kids are at 1pm-2pm. Approx. ages are 4-8 years old. We cover basic concepts like "what is an insect" and "why we need them." Programs are approx. 45 minutes with a 15 minute craft
- Older kids and aduts are at 2pm-3pm. Approx. ages are 9 years old and up. We cover advanced concepts like "What adaptations insects have to live in each niche". Programs are approx. 1hr with an optional craft afterward
- Cool and funny videos of types of plants, insects, etc. Ask questions
- I bring in props such as live Venus fly traps, live and dead insects, live lizards, bones and skulls, furs, etc
Live Video conferencing
- We talk to the Alaska Zoo, California Academy of Sciences, the Toledo Zoo and more!. We can see and hear the presenter and they can see and hear us!
- The Alaska Zoo takes their video-camera out on zoo grounds to whatever animal's exhibit we are talking about and has videos and props
- The Toledo Zoo has a room set up with props and videos plus they bring live animals on screen
Here's some recent programs:
Check back soon to watch recorded science programs here!