online access instructions
The instructions below are for setting up your patron account online. If you have already completed these steps, simply click the link below and sign in like normal. You can also access this by clicking the "Library Book Search" button on the HOME page.
- Click Here
- In the top right corner, click Sign In located next to Your Library Account. (Do not click Sign In next to WorldCat.)
- Click Set/Reset Password
- Enter your patron barcode in the User Name entry field.
- Click Request New Password
- OCLC will send a link to the email address associated with your library account. (If you did not give us your email when you signed up for a library card, call us and we'll get you set up.)
- Follow the link sent to your email. It will take you to a page where you will create a new, individualized password for your account.
- Once you have done this, come back to the Library's Home Page and click Library Book Search to log in with your new credentials.