This is our vinyl cutter. You can make about a 2ft wide product on it. The vinyl cutter is for education and prototyping purposes and can be used to make signs, stickers and more.
1. Please watch the videos below. These videos cover about 90% of things you need to know to safely and independently operate this machine.
2. Take the short quiz. Feel free to take it until you get 100%.
3. Sign up for a practice session. We will show you how to use our machine step by step, and let you practice designing on Coreldraw or Adobe Illustrator
4. Once you feel confident on using the machine, we will "certify" you. You will need to prove you can safely and independently follow a checklist to cut something from start to finish
5. You can now use the vinyl cutter independently. Our current "Independent times" are Tuesdays 12-5pm.You must still schedule in advance, and children under 16 must still have a parent with them. Happy vinyl cutting!
CONTACT US Boundary County Library PO Box Y 6370 Kootenai Street Bonners Ferry, ID 83805 208-267-3750