This is our large scale CNC Milling Machine You can make about 48"x24" product on it with our material that is purchased through a suggested donation. The ShopBot is for education and prototyping purposes and can be used to make furniture pieces, sculptures, mechanical parts and more.
1. Please watch the videos below. These videos will get you acquainted with the machine.
2. Take the short quiz. Feel free to take it until you get 100%.
3. Sign up for a practice session. We will show you how to use our machine step by step, and let you practice designing and milling.
4. Once you feel confident on using the machine, we will "certify" you. You will need to prove you can safely and independently follow a checklist to mill something from start to finish
5. You can now use the Shopbot "independently." Our current "Independent times" are Tuesdays 12-5pm. Note that children must be accompanied by a parent and you must ALWAYS have a staff member with you so please sign up ahead of time.
208-267-3750 PO Box Y 6370 Kootenai Street Bonners Ferry, ID 83805